I don't want to think how much I spent on this lot (clue: it starts with at least a 5), but the technology has moved on a fair way. So...
Asking price : open to offers!
The bundle contains
- A bag in which to put...
- A boxed Nikon Coolpix 4500 in full working order, including all original paperwork and manual, original battery, battery charger, all cables - see below for photos.
- An small rechargeable external powerpack which screws onto the base of the Coolpix (or other camera) - this will power the Coolpix all day, removing the need to carry several spare batteries. Cable to connect powerpack to camera.
- Charger for powerpack
- Three CompactFlash memory cards (256, 64 & 16MB)
- An Eagle Eye Xtend-a-View LCS Sunshade and Viewer - attaches with velcro over the screen and magnifies the image so you can check focus, even in strong sunshine
- An Eagle Eye Digimount Adapter, with 28mm thread for Coolpix. This basically screws onto the camera lens thread, and then slides over the scope eyepiece, and thumbscrews allow you to tighten it on. See >this webpage<>